We provide a wide range of services to SMSF from setting up to preparing the accounts and tax returns as well as providing taxation advice to SMSF.
Our comprehensive Self Managed Superannuation Fund Services include:
- Facilitating the process to set up a new fund
- Processing transactions through the fund’s bank account(s)
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of annual member statements
- Preparation of trustee minutes as required
- Preparation and lodgement of the income tax and regulatory return
- Liaising with the auditor to arrange the audit of the annual financial statements
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements or Instalment Activity Statements as required
- Arranging for pension payments to be made on a regular basis
- Preparation and lodgement of annual PAYG Payment Summary Statement and PAYG Payment Summaries for funds with pensions
- Facilitating actuarial certification where required
- Registration for GST or PAYG with the Australian Taxation Office as required
- Facilitating the process of winding up an existing fund
Our services are not limited to the above, we believe that what separates us from other accounting firms is our ability and willingness to develop relationships with business operators to empower them to improve and grow their businesses. We try to do this by ensuring that we are contactable and approachable so that we can provide timely and reliable advice. Our clients come first.
Contact our office today on (08) 9249 8091 for your first free consultation.